Monday, January 5, 2015

Whole30 Day 4'ish

Sunday was day 4 of my second Whole30. I got up and ran a slow 3.4 miles and then had to mow the yard since we were becoming "those neighbors". Normally Dave does it but he is out working so I get to pick up the slack!


Before house chores commences I had potato hash, kale, and scrambled eggs. I didn't make it to church (I know...not good) but I mowed the yard, completely cleaned out the fish tank, and went to the range with my father in law to get some rounds in with one of his rifles I am using on my hunt in two weeks. 

I didn't take pictures of my dinner because, honestly, I started eating it before I remembered....I was that hungry. I took ground Beef/Brisket and browned it, threw in onion, potatoes, bell pepper, and cabbage. It was amazing. I ate about two thirds of it last night! Planning on finishing it off today for lunch round 2. Round 1 lunch was some soup but I realized there were a lot of bones it from the Cornish game hen so it ended up going down the sink. Breakfast was apple sauce and nuts because I had a doctor appointment.

In November they had a stroke scan bus at work so I got checked out. The results were that I had an abnormal test results for atrial fibrillation. Well after an EKG this morning at a new general practitioner, I can safely say that it was a false positive! My resting heart rate is right around 46 which he says is good and he didn't see any signs of fibrillation. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment