Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Monday Funday...Back to the grind

After two weeks of holidays and vacations Monday marked the started of a normal week and getting back in the groove of things. 


My Yawp bars finally came in! And they came in super handy for this morning since I didn't have time to actually cook myself breakfast!


I am only able to do spin class Monday and Tuesday because of church obligations on Wednesday and Thursday....I was finally able to get Sara to HIIT with me and then we stayed for 45 min of spin. I am starting to get addicted to those workouts. I think they will be a good addition to my running and will hopefully help me improve this year. 


Dinner (at like 9 PM at night) was a grilled hamburger patty, potato hash, avocado and cherry tomatoes with steamed broccoli and carrots. My glass from church turns blue when there is something cold in it...isn't that cool? It had water in it BTW!

So far this Whole30 has been much easier for me. I didn't have the tiredness and my cravings aren't near as bad as they were last year. I attribute that to the fact that Dave and I cleaned up our diet as a whole since our first one. I am super proud of us for really wanting to change our lives and try to keep it as healthy as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment